We may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. You agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time. We will endeavour to notify you by email or by notice on the Website of any material changes to the Policy.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- your name;
- mailing address(es);
- contact details;
- email address(es);
- date and month of birth;
- your shopping and browsing behaviours;
- network and device data;
- marketing preferences;
- payment information and transaction details;
- aggregated site statistics data;
- any other personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
We will indicate if the collection and provision of certain categories of personal data is mandatory. For any such categories, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain features of our website or order any products if you do not provide us with the required information.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- you register an account on our website or sign up to be our VIP Member
- use any of our related services, including subscribing to our newsletter, product notifications, or email and phone updates;
- you browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our website;
- you make purchases of products or services through our website;
- you accept our cookies on your device;
- you interact with our customer service team or other representatives, via our website form, emails, telephone calls, messages, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- you interact with us on our social media platforms, such as liking, commenting or sharing our posts and direct messaging us on our social media accounts;
- you take part in our events, promotions, or requests for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- your authorized representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorized by you, for example if they purchase our product or service to be delivered to you or as a gift;
- voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason; or
- our third-party analytics and other service providers provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies
Please also take note of our Cookies Policy below in respect of the data collected and used by third-party cookies and trackers on our website.
We may also collect your Personal Data in circumstances where such collection does not require consent under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its subsidiary legislations and regulations.
Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your access to our website or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website;
- to evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- to send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- to process your order and purchase of our products or services;
- to collect your payment for orders and process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- to deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including our couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- to improve and optimize the performance of our website;
- to personalize and customize the content of the website to suit your personal preference or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you as to improve customer experience;
- to communicate with you in relation to (i) your queries, requests and feedback, and (ii) material changes to our Website or Apps Terms of Service, Policy or other terms and conditions;
- to monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, including dispute resolution;
- to utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
- to obtain analytical data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
WHO WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED WITH?
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties. However, in order to provide the above services to you, we may share, your personal data with the following entities:
- employees, consultants, temporary workers of icypixie neverland;
- companies involved in running our website, getting your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners websites hosts and 3rd party platform providers, who help us to run our business;
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us;
- professional advisers and consultants;
- companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your account to us); and
- law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies or anybody required by law
We will do our best to minimize the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related purposes mentioned above.
HOW CAN I ACCESS OR CORRECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
You may change your Personal Data by sending us an email at [email protected] Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed.